Boorowa Bush Bash
Event Name: Boorowa Bush Bash
Start Date: 08-Apr-2017
Finish Date: 10-Apr-2017
Entry Fee: $180
Contact Person: Jayne Apps
Contact Number: 0428 622 755
BOOROWA BUSH BASH
Saturday 8th to Monday 10th April 2017
Pack up your 4WD/AWD and camping gear for an adventurous weekend of camping and exploration of the natural countryside and surrounding villages of Boorowa NSW. You do not have to be a serious camper, or 4WDer, to join in - just bring your sense of humour and a determination to have fun.The Boorowa Rotary Club willl find you a seat in a vehicle if you would like to go but do not have a 4WD or camping gear.
- Meet in Boorowa on Saturday 8th April at 11.00 am for a briefing session followed by lunch.
- Travel cross-country to the 1st campsite at “Rosewood” shearing shed in the Narrawa area for dinner, entertainment and fundraising auction.
- Depart on Sunday 9th April, after a hearty country breakfast, for a tour of the local countryside, some serious contemplation and lunch.
- Arrive 2nd camp for dinner and entertainment provided by your fellow campers!
- Depart on Monday 10th April for a ‘leisurely’ Sunday drive back to Boorowa for Lunch.
- Presentations and farewells before departing for home by 4pm.
- Approximate distance over the weekend – 200 kms
The Boorowa Bush Bash will be accompanied by qualified motor mechanics for running repairs if needed. Fuel will be available along the way.
Cut-off date for bookings - Monday 27th March 2017
Cost of $180.00 per person will include all meals along the way, entertainment and camp fees. Children $150.00. BYO snacks and drinks.
For more details and a copy of the Registration form Phone on 0428 622 755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
When booking proof of Comprehensive Car insurance is to accompany payment.This event is organised by the Rotary Club of Boorowa. All welcome.