Add your event
Tell us about an event you're organising in the Hilltops Region. Any suitable events will be added to the Hilltops Regional Event Calendar. Simply complete the details on the form below and return to the Young & Hilltops Region Information Centre by post (Locked Bag 5, Young 2594), email or fax (02 6382 5085).
Young Event Promotion form (20 KB)
Please note not all events submitted will be featured on the Hilltops Regional Event Calendar.
The Hilltops Events Calendar aims to:
- Drive visitation to the Region (attract visitors)
- Encourage local residents to attend events (support event)
- Be a key reference for event organisers (attract events and support event organisers)
To maintain the integrity and relevance (aims) of the Calendar, a set of guidelines have been established including:
- The event must be held (or in part) in the Hilltops Council area.
- The event must have (where relevant) appropriate approvals.
- Visitors to Hilltops Region must be able to participate in the event or attend as a spectators
Events featured are selected based on visitor and community appeal. For more information or if you have any questions please send us an email