Hotel Koorawatha was originally established in 1886 on the banks of the Bang Bang Creek, later relocated to its current site closer to the highway / railway station.
With six hotel rooms and a large beer garden to enjoy one of the local wines or ice cold beers after a day exploring the region.
The Pub has been taken over by Jamie and Heidi D’Elboux, Jamie was a local boy and keen to move back to the area. Since October 2020 the look and feel of the pub has changed. Inside, outside, upstairs and downstairs has been renovated, something this beautiful building needed and deserves.
Both Jamie and Heidi and their children have made the moved and are heavy invested in the community. Opening the pub after 10 months of it being closed was a huge investment into the community. Ensuring everyone from the region is involved and included in the many events held in and around the Hotel.
- 24 Hour Reception
- Secure Parking